Insort is developing and manufacturing highly innovative sensor-based and customized sorting and monitoring equipment for the international food processing industry. Our developments open new unimagined possibilities for food safety and quality control in the food processing industry. We are headquartered in Austria, Europe with a US sales and service subsidiary based in Turlock, California.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Independent setting-up and operating of the in-house test devices for customer provided product testing
- Supporting our field service engineers in on site commissioning of our machines
- Executing operator training plans and training new and experienced customers on Insort’s sorting and monitoring equipment.
- Coordinating part demands, travel schedules, etc. with our in-house after sales support team
- Management of our internal warehouse
- Remote customer support and troubleshooting
- Technical education (High school diploma or equivalent, Colleague or University degree) or work experience
- Read and interpret electrical drawings, schematics, charts, and electrical code specifications, high level understanding of IT connectivity and trouble-shooting
- Experience writing service, customer and technical documentation
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment,
- Confront challenges with a problem-solving mindset, having high quality standards considering your work
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
- An exciting, versatile and challenging job
- Highly innovative and exciting products – be a part changing the food industry
- Comprehensive Onboarding – detailed training on optical food sorting equipment and processes
- Possibility to travel across California and Northern America
- Work for a global but privately owned company
- Emphasis on personal responsibility
Travel for installations and service throughout California and North America. Occasional travel to Europe for training purposes.
Overtime and weekend work will be required from time to time.
Depending on actual qualification and education
Please send your application by email to: