FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER (m/f)
Insort is developing and manufacturing highly innovative sensor-based and customized sorting and monitoring equipment for the international food processing industry. Our developments open new unimagined possibilities for food safety and quality control in the food processing industry. We are headquartered in Austria, Europe with a US sales and service subsidiary based in Turlock, California.
We are looking for Northern Europe, especially Belgium.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- On-site Installation and commissioning of our sorting machines at our customers in Belgium, Netherlands and Northern Germany
- Executing operator training plans and training new and experienced customers on Insort’s sorting and monitoring equipment
- Drive customer satisfaction through service excellence by conducting modifications, calibration, preventative maintenance, and managing repair/parts cycle times.
- On-site troubleshooting and resolving complex technical problems with Insort’s equipment
in a manufacturing environment.
- Technical education (high school diploma or equivalent) in the field of electronical engineering, mechatronics or the like
- 5+ Years of work experience in the food industry preferred
- Read and interpret electrical drawings, schematics, charts, and electrical code specifications and experience in operating hand tools
- Very good language skills in English, Dutch and French
- Customer-oriented, independent way of working combined with high analytical skills
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
- An exciting, varied and challenging job
- Highly innovative and exciting products – be part of game changing the food industry
- Comprehensive Onboarding – get trained on the job
- Possibility to travel across northern Europe
Depending on actual qualification and education
Please send your application by email to: